RUMC MEETINGS & EVENTS
* April 18, Wednesday at 1 pm Finance Meeting – Conference Room
* April 28, Saturday 9 am – noon Outside Spring Clean Up
* May 2, Wednesday at 7:30 pm SPPRC Meeting – Conference Room
2018 RUMC SCHOLARSHIP FUND APPLICATION
The purpose of the Scholarship Fund is to assist RUMC members in their academic and Christian development.
E-mail address: ________________________________________________
Name of High School: ____________________________________________
Year of Graduation: ______________________________________________
College you plan to attend or currently attend: __________________________
Number of Credit hours per term? __________ Academic Year: _______
Degree towards which you are working: _______________________________
Major: _______________________ Minor: ____________________________
Grade Point Average: ______________________ Class: ________________
PLEASE ATTACH AN UNOFFICIAL COPY OF YOUR TRANSCRIPT OR A COPY OF YOUR MOST RECENT REPORT CARD.
Please list your participation in church activities. (Note how long you have been involved.)
Please list your participation in school and community activities. (Note how long you have been involved.)
What are your career goals?
Why have you chosen this as your career?
Personal comments you would like to make:
ESSAY QUESTION – CHOOSE ONE of the following questions and write no more than one page.
- Describe an event which has had an impact on you and why.
- Which extra-curricular activity have you found to be the most meaningful to you and why?
- How has your faith informed your position on an issue of local or national concern?
- If you could have dinner with one figure from Biblical history, who would you choose and why? What issues would you discuss?
Send this application no later than May 30 to:
RUMC, Attn: Scholarship Committee, 100 Dayton Street, Ridgewood, NJ 07450, or via email to Ruth Ann Brandt
Thank you for your interest and best wishes in all of your endeavors.
RUMC Scholarship Fund Committee